Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have numbness in tips of fingers, lips, tip of tongue and…

Customer Question
I have numbness in...

I have numbness in tips of fingers, lips, tip of tongue and toes I have had blood work and it is all clear, I have been on thyroid medications for years after a thyroid storm, Hyshimoto's disease several years ago....

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Tiredness, fatigue, loss of weight at times with sweating and stomach issues that are beginning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He checked all my blood work off, had breathing test done and echo cardio gram. results OK he has been my doc for 20 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
11/25/2017
Neurologist: Dr. SH, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.

Can you please let me know your age and gender.

Do you have any other medical problems?

Are you on any medication for anything else at the moment?

Have you had your vitamin B12 tested?

What other tests were done in your case?

Please let me know.

Regards