Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a stiff neck for a couple of days with a tension…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a stiff neck for a couple of days with a tension headache. Tonight I've been having issues with a sharp pain in the left side of my neck when I inhale. The pain is just below my jaw.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

I haven't had any nausea and the headache had been on going

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have fibromyalgia and a wedge fracture in my t11

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Neurologist: drphophalia, Other replied 7 months ago
drphophalia

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Are you all movements of the neck painful and restricted / limited?

What is your age?

Is there any specific tender point in the neck below the jaw?

Do you have shortness of breath?

Have you tried any treatment?