Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I feel my heartbeat or pulse in my legs, i have siatic nerve…

Customer Question
I feel my heartbeat...

I feel my heartbeat or pulse in my legs, i have siatic nerve pain down the left leg. I feel my pulse allthrough my body. Am i havibg a blood clot

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Some on the top of my left foot. I had some throbing type pain behind my knee i felt.like at first that i might have been bitten by a spider or somethibg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No history of any problems other than L3&4 in my back both knees are bone on bone, and spurs, and fibrmyalgia, depression, anxiety, some high bp most of the time its low to normal

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Neurology
11/23/2017
Neurologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 9 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

is there any swelling to the calf?
is there any redness or warmth to the leg?