Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I just talked to another doctor about the same thing but I…

Customer Question
Hi I just talked...

Hi I just talked to another doctor about the same thing but I am reading this doctor's answer and it is different, can I talk ti him?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?

It is about veins, he said that it was abnormal to have veins around the PIP and DIP joints and I have a lot of visible veins there. I want to ask him why it is abnormal.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have fibromyalgia, raynauds, gerd with esophagitis, poitive ccp and crp tests and I am very scared of having an autoimmune disease.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Neurology
I have to go now. I will write back to you tomorrow.
11/22/2017
Neurologist: drphophalia, Other replied 4 months ago
drphophalia

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Do you want me to answer this question?

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)