Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Well my post be private? Multiple head injuries. I'm not…

Customer Question
Well my post be...

Well my post be private?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?

Yes multiple head injuries. I'm not thriving. I tried getting help but I look to normal.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

I don't know what cause all of them. Once a week it is high blood pressure. I wake up with 180/110 with 125 pulse. But Ive had migraines since I was a teen. Can you help me from your state? I'm in North Dakota.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

You are not the doctor?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
11/14/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes it will be and I can close it when we are done

just click send to reply