Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

For several days I have headaches throbbing in the top of my…

Customer Question
For several days I...

For several days I have headaches throbbing in the top of my head. They do not wake me up, usually begin in afternoon. I do have high blood pressure and on medication

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

A month and yes to history

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
11/10/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

I received no response from a physician and am due a refund