Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I think I had a seizure. I'm not sure because I didn't have…

Customer Question
I think I had...

I think I had a seizure. I'm not sure because I didn't have any jerking movemens. My eyes felt like they were rolling in my head and I felt like I going to pass out, It began with my head feeling lke a firecracker went off in my head,

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Eye exam around March

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a fever and tonsilitis, Taking antibiotics, I have had smaller ones in the past but would go away almost immediately.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/30/2017
Neurologist: DrRussMd, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

I understand your description.

What is your exact question for us?

I understand your description.What is your exact question for us?
Does this sound like a seizure

I did not suggest a phone call, and I do not do them.

That was site automation.

Would you like to wait and see if a phone call expert calls you?

Or would you like to continue?

no cancel
please cancel session