Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I was just reading an answer about hitting your head. I fell…

Customer Question
Hi! I was just...

Hi! I was just reading an answer about hitting your head. I fell off of my bed and hit the back of my head just above my neck. I have a bit of a headache, but I don't know if I should go to the hospital to check it out

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

It literally happened 15 minutes ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No everything is fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/27/2017
Neurologist: DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience replied 10 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Nausea,blurred vision?

Bump on head?

Swelling,bruise on head?

Dizziness?

Any medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks.