Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Why is it every time I stand up I get a... Why is it every…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Why is...

Second opinion] Why is it every time I stand up I get a...
Why is it every time I stand up I get a runny nose headache chills and my body feels like I've been stung by a bee and I recently had a neck surgery disc fusion I believe it was C4 to see five and I also have what the doctor believe was strep throat the other symptom includes sore neck by thatI mean a stiff neck achy joints or just stiff joints hard to get up and move my feet will go numb my hands will go numb my whole body basically just goes numb and this headache will just continue and then when I try to urinate it hurts really really bad

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

No I do not have a fever and the symptoms have persisted for about four weeks and my lower back also hurts and I also have lower back problems I have partial dissecting me and C5 and a Partial laminectomy I believe of C6

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Continuous ringing in my ears and just chills all over my body and it seems like I don't wanna Sam losing my mind but I get very very confused I find minutes and yes I've been to the emergency room and because of my lower back they haven't done any scans of my L lower back that is the emergency room doctors or my regular doctor they believe my back is OK even though I tell him every time I stand up or try to urinate it hurts and my legs go numb and also I get really really bad headaches when I stand up on my nose constantly runs feel dizzy afterwards for about an hour just feel very very hazy and I felt this Way continuously for about six weeks now actually

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/27/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

How old are you? Since when is this happening?