Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Why is it every time I stand up I get a runny nose headache…

Customer Question
Why is it every...

Why is it every time I stand up I get a runny nose headache chills and my body feels like I've been stung by a bee and I recently had a neck surgery disc fusion I believe it was C4 to see five and I also have what the doctor believe was strep throat the other symptom includes sore neck by that I mean a stiff neck achy joints or just stiff joints hard to get up and move my feet will go numb my hands will go numb my whole body basically just goes numb and this headache will just continue and then when I try to urinate it hurts really really bad

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

No I do not have a fever and the symptoms have persisted for about four weeks and my lower back also hurts and I also have lower back problems I have partial dissecting me and C5 and a Partial laminectomy I believe of C6

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Continuous ringing in my ears and just chills all over my body and it seems like I don't wanna Sam losing my mind but I get very very confused I find minutes and yes I've been to the emergency room and because of my lower back they haven't done any scans of my L lower back that is the emergency room doctors or my regular doctor they believe my back is OK even though I tell him every time I stand up or try to urinate it hurts and my legs go numb and also I get really really bad headaches when I stand up on my nose constantly runs feel dizzy afterwards for about an hour just feel very very hazy and I felt this Way continuously for about six weeks now actually

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello
Anyone there?
Hello
9/26/2017
Neurologist: Dr. David, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified MD

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry for the delay

sorry yo are having these symptoms.

you could be having low blood pressure when you stand up for a few moments

it sounds like you could still be having some pinched nerves in your neck causing numb hands

you could still have pinched nerves in your lower back as well.