Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain as the result of nerve damage from a compressed…

Customer Question
I have pain as...

I have pain as the result of nerve damage from a compressed spinal chord. I had a laminectomy but the pain is getting worse the older I get. How can I reduce it?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

I had the laminectomy 12 years ago at HSC Winnipeg. Dr. Niel Berrington.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was treated at the pain clinic at the Pan Am clinic in Winnipeg. It helped somewhat. Now my shoulders and biceps ache like crazy. Not sleeping well. I take metoprolol to reduce a fast heart rate

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/26/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?