Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain in my neck and pressure in the neck at the base…

Customer Question
I have pain...

I have pain in my neck and pressure in the neck at the base of the skull. I also feel chemically off in my head. I had a brain MRI done as well as a neck MRI done in February and they said they are all clear. I had a brain Ct the end of march and was told it was clear as well. What could be causingthis?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

I have been dealing with it off and on since January. No numbness and tingling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/25/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what medicine do you take if any?

just click send to reply