Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I did cocaine about a month ago and my vision hasn’t been…

Customer Question
I did cocaine about a...
I did cocaine about a month ago and my vision hasn’t been the same since how I’m seeing things is different. Got a comprehensive eye exam and said everything looked good. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/24/2017
Neurologist: DrRussMd, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

There is no explanation for this.

How is your vision different?

Hard to explain but it’s not crips blurred a little bit how I see things is just completely different

What type of doctor examined you eyes?

Optomologist

Opthalmologist.

See a neurologist.

There might be some odd small stroke that occurred in the back of the brain that is affecting your vision.

You will need special imaging to see if this is the case.

An opthalmologist would have eliminated strictly eye problems.

If there is a problem, it has to also be a brain problem.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.