Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE HAD A STROKE, BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS TINGLING IN. MY…

Customer Question
I HAVE HAD A...

I HAVE HAD A STROKE , BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS TINGLING IN

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

MY RIGHT HAND, WHAT CAN I DO HOMEOPATHICALLY FOR THIS PROBLEM

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I AM DOING EVERYTHING BUT THE FINGERS ARE THE PROBLEM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/23/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist replied 11 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually your question has been placed in the medical category, i can give you options on how to treat the tingling with natural supplements and herbal medications if you want. Let me know if you would like to talk about these options.

what are possible natural supplements , homeopathic supplements, and herbal medications
what are possible natural supplements, homeopathic and herbal

Thanks for the additional information, let me just write down an answer for you and ill get back to you in a few mins. If you get a phone call request, that is an automated site response. I DID NOT send it. Thanks!

Please give me any information

I am typing it down, it takes a few minutes to type down an answer.

Supplements for this problem can include,

• Alpha lipoic acid
  • Omega 3 fatty acids
  • Vitamin B12 supplements
  • Folate supplements
  • Acetyl-L-carnitine
  • N-acetylcysteine
  • L-carnitine
  • Capsiacin
  • Vitam E
  • Vitamin C
  • Magnesium supplements
  • Zinc Supplements

Herbal supplements can include,

• like Devil’s claw Secondary Root, or
  • Limbrel (Flavocoxid), or
  • Noni concentrate, or
  • Nettle Root extract, or
  • S adenosyl methionine
  • Curcumin.
  • Resveratrol
  • Grape seed extract

All of these have shown to have some role in management of the tingling that you are experiencing.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Are There any homeopathic tablets yo0uwould advise

Regarding this no as this is the medical category and we deal with traditional medicine as well as herbal and natural remedies, but the above medications do help the tingling in situations like yours as it is related to the nerves in the arm.

Do you have any more questions?

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.