Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I get headache almost every day. I also get a lot of back,

Customer Question
Hi I get headache...

Hi I get headache almost every day. I also get a lot of back, neck and should pain. I would like to have a nerve test.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

Yes, I have gone to an orthopedic for a while

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had tendonitis on my forearm. had surgery I also had cortisone shots on neck and shoulder

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/19/2017
Neurologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

Is that another $50?
Where are you located

I am in California, but we do not see patients, we help them with their medical questions.

I am sorry, I am in the Ma. I need an appt.

Ok, have you seen anyone for this problem before?

I need testing for my nerves, I see a neurologist already, but he doesn't have equipment

Have you asked your neurologist for a referral to a clinic that does the nerve tests?

Neurologist: DrRussMd, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD

The other expert has opted out of the question.

I am not sure what your question is.

Please state your question exactly and I will do my best to answer.