Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have an off and on pain deep in my thighs just above the…

Customer Question
I have an off...

I have an off and on pain deep in my thighs just above the knee. It is like one spot on the left thigh and one spot on the right thigh

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

So far I haven't found any thing to help. The right thigh pain hits and makes me feel like I am going to fall. and then it is gone. The left seems to stay cramped and can be better if I stretch the leg out stiffly

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diabetes, rocker bottom from Charcot foot and ankle in right foot and I wear orthotics in both feet

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/15/2017
Neurologist: drphophalia, Other replied 11 months ago
drphophalia

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Were any investigations done?

What is your age?