Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Can nerve damage be repaired in the hip and lower back? Yes,

Customer Question
Can nerve damage be...

Can nerve damage be repaired in the hip and lower back?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, my GP and a pain management doctor.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Since my hip operation which was required as the first hip operation 3 years ago went bad as the "ball" on the end of the leg shaft became loose. Walking and any putting weight on the left leg(where the hip was done) causes pain.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have mild osteoporothus and am on Fosomex

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/15/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

just click send tor reply