Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

My right hand and lower arm fall asleep every night untilI…

Customer Question
My right hand and...

My right hand and lower arm fall asleep every night untilI cannot rest. What could be causing this?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

No worse than usual. I have back pain from surgery in Feb. but other than that I seem to be in pretey good heallth. I don't know what it makes it worse or better it ljust seems to go to sleep as I am trying to.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a stone in my left neck -appt. with Dr. for that on the 18th. Also on that date an appt. with my heart doctor.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/13/2017
Neurologist: DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience replied 11 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Prolonged hours of computer/mobile use?

Any pain,swelling,redness,stiffness,tenderness on affected area?

Do you feel numbness while lying down?

Is numbness intermittent?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Neck stiffness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.