Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Need to see a neurologist please, Im not taking any

Customer Question

Hi need to see a neurologist please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Im not taking any medication right now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Actually taxi ask me to see the neurologist coz they want to make sure themselves that im healthy i need to neurologist confim afew questions my current medical condition
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all neurological as well as all other health/medical conditions, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

Kindly tell me the health questions or health concerns you are having and I will follow up with you and give you my diagnosis & treatment recommendations ASAP.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Hi, have you received my above post? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to reply to me. If you require more time it is perfectly fine and I will wait here. Kindly try to reply to me when you can, and I can certainly help you with your neurology health questions.

Best Regards!

Hi, I am waiting here to help you with your neurological health questions/health concerns you are having. Are you still looking for help? If so - are you able to see my previous post above? Or are there any technical glitches preventing you from replying to me? Please let me know.

Or are there any other types of issues you are encountering? If this is related to payment related issues - please see your money is always safe with Just Answer Company; if you are facing any issues related to the charges that may have incurred to your account or any other money related issues you may be facing then please contact the Company directly and they will help you in resolving the issue. There is a 100% money back guarantee by the Company - so if you are not satisfied with the answer you receive here - then you can always ask for refund.

If you do not follow up and let me know what the issue is then I will not be in a position to assist you in anyway, so please try to follow up with me and let me know the reason for not replying to me and I can certainly help you with guiding you in the right direction - if you are still looking for help with your health questions then I can answer these health questions for you, and/or if you are encountering any technical glitches or any money or payment related or any account related issues, or any other site related issues then also I can guide you in the right direction, so please try to reply.

Best Regards!