Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I hope you can, I'm in a huge amount off pain under my

Customer Question

Dear sir I hope you can, I'm in a huge amount off pain under my breast plat, let me begin with a galbatter removal gone bad, after being home a week the clips came off filling my outter abdomin eating my stomach, pooling on my lower intestans ,and kindney's, I've sense had three recostructive surgeries the lasted a Piloropasy surgery where he cutting apart off and streah the stomach so as to empty, my question sir: why am I in pain! Dry heeves every morning, B/P 246/106? And it seems to my doctor not a big deal. Please point me in the right direction.
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: I've been in pain for 3 yrs 9mons and it's my birthday tabout
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Bypass in 08, that was eaten by the bill, hest the reversal, but no one, not even doctors will talk about it,. Saying your a special case, but really after a galbatter removal you become specail
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
At this point I'm wondering if I need a better doctor or Jesus Christ himself
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 month ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 month ago.

OK

So I am not sure what your question is. We don't treat, and we don't diagnosis, but we can consider different possibilities as to what might be wrong.

First, what is your question about your situation.