Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there any one that measure eye hand coordination on the…

Customer Question
Is there any...

Is there any one that measure eye hand coordination on the staff?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Recently . Very good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I recently was turned Down for by the FAA because the Doctor only checked my legs; she did not have any way to test my eye hand coordination

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Neurology
9/6/2017
Neurologist: Dr. David, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified MD

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it sounds like you are trying to pass a flight physical exam

you may benefit from seeing a neurologist nerve doctor who can do a nerve exam of your arms and eyes and check your hand and eye coordination.

we are doctors here to help answer medical questions. we can't do physical exams for clients here over the internet.