Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Just a quick question. I went to podiatrist and he felt my

Hi Just a quick question. I went to podiatrist and he felt my feet for my pulse found the left side very easy on the top of foot and the right foot was a little harder to find he found that on the ankle side. He said as long as one side is strong thats good. Just wanted to get another opion on that.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

As far as he found in on both sides and you do not have any symp***** *****ke one foot turning dusky or blue or getting cold, there is nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.