How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My MRI has more bulges than anything else. The pain has been

Customer Question

My MRI has more bulges than anything else. The pain has been constant. Now I've developed unbearable sciatic pain. Movement is becoming nearly impossible. I'm relatively new to RI (I live in Foster) and am looking for a doctor who practices at Miriam Hospital.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: L
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Livable discomfort for ages...unbearable pain for about two weeks.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

This is justanswer, not a practice or hospital.

We answer questions.

Are you asking what type of doctor you need to see?