How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 46933
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have ataxic cerebral palsy and am 67 yrs. ola, yes, but no

Customer Question

I have ataxic cerebral palsy and am 67 yrs. ola
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes, but no medication has helped. He's been giving me antisiezure medication. I live in IL and wonder if medical marijuana would help stop my hands from shaking.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My regular health is good. I think my shaking has gotten worse as I have gotten oder.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

yes, medical marijuana could help your hands.

here is an article

you should ask your doctor to try it

let me know if you have other questions.