Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

What is advanced cervical degenerative disc disease and

Customer Question
What is advanced cervical...

What is advanced cervical degenerative disc disease and facet arthropathy

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, have neurologist, however this was the result was 1st c-spine x-ray after 2+ years of falling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have had 14 craniotomies with 2 shunts for large posterior fossa arachnoid cyst & hydrocephalus, h/o MRSA meningitis

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Neurology
8/1/2017
Neurologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that. Are these changes in your cervical spinal column causing you symptoms ? Can please describe them for me? What medications you are currently on for that?

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)