Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

FEMALE, AGE 41, BELOW KNEE ALL RED, WARM TO THE TOUCH, ON…

Customer Question
FEMALE, AGE 41, BELOW...

FEMALE, AGE 41, BELOW KNEE ALL RED, WARM TO THE TOUCH, ON RIGHT LEG

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

TODAY

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

LOTS OF WALKING EVERY DAY. 2 OR 3 DAYS AGO, A 20 LB. SPEAKER FELL APPROX. 2 FT., AND THE EDGE OF THE CORNER COLLIDED WITH THE INSIDE, CLOSER TO HER ANKLE.. NO PUNCTURE...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Neurology
8/1/2017
Neurologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that. Is there any swelling too ? Any pain ,fever ,any wound / scar?

Are you there

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)