Dr. Scott, Doctor
Experience:  Physician
96592888

I've have had 7 knee surgeries and 1 ankle surgery and I

Customer Question

I've have had 7 knee surgeries and 1 ankle surgery and I diagnosed as a major depression. So I live in Missouri and would like to know how to get my mmj card.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Scott replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Department of Health and Senior Services to issue medical cannabis registration cards to any Missouri resident, 18 years old or older, who can provide a statement signed by a doctor stating that the individual suffers from epilepsy or an irreversibly debilitating disease or condition and may benefit from treatment with medical cannabis and that the individual has considered all other treatment options currently approved by the FDA and all relevant clinical trials conducted in Missouri

Essentially, you need a doctor in MO to sign a statement that says you have failed other medical conditions.

I hope this helps!
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
We only get credit for positive feedback on customers we help.
Please take a moment to rate my services.
You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.