DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have numbness going on in my fingertips hands both now and

Customer Question

I have numbness going on in my fingertips hands both now and lower back and buttocks and down to my legs and sometimes my toes this is getting worse everyday I have a severe chronic constipation problem that I do see a Dr for but the numbness has become a whole lot worse and extreme extreme lower back pain I do get some relief after I move my bowels usually by disinapaction
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have an MRI of the spine ?

Your age and gender ?

Regards

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No Mri a cat scan a year ago 5/16 they said I was completely full of stool
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm 47 a gastric by pass patient that I have been completely messed up medical since the Dr that did my surgery is MIA and has been for 10 months i have been told by*****#39;s he did a complete hack job one of the Dr's from celeration Hospital in Florida reported him to the state himself he has not been found since he did NOT turn in any of his patients records moved his office he is not practicing in the USA anymore they can't find him
Have you been to a gastroenterologist recently
Regards
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm under care with one but he is on vacation until 8/12
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already answer two days ago I Told you yes I am and he is on vacation until 8/12 when am I going to get a answer to my question in no way have you helped me yet I'm a LPN not a idiot I see y'all have billed my credit card but still have not answered my question please answer my question from 3 days ago the numbness is still here but is worse I'm trying to avoid going to the ER or to my PCP that's why I used this site