DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience
Experience:  MD with 30 years of experience in medicine,Diagnositics.
4713694

I am not sue of this is related. I have a burning aching

Customer Question

Hello. I am not sue of this is related. I have a burning aching pain in my right side underneath rib cage. Wraps around my side and into the front in same area just under rib cage
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: of and on about 3 weeks. also having back spasms and some indigestion
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DoctorAnil replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Are you overweight?

Any history of liver or gall bladder disease?Any history of other medical illness?

Any history of fatigue?

Nausea?Vomiting?

Flatulence?

What is your age and gender?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Keep Neurologists on call - FREE! See how
Hello. I am not sue of this is related....
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: of and on ... view full
26 July 2017 11:05Dr. Anil Dr. Anil
Neurologist
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.Are you overweight?
Yes about 40 lbsAny history of liver or gall bladder disease?Gallbladder has been checked twice in last 4 years. I was told that I had a polyp that was in changed and smallAny history of other medical illness?NoAny history of fatigue? Yes some but credited to sleep apneaNausea?Vomiting? No and NoFlatulence? NoWhat is your age and gender? 54 male26 July 2017 11:11

You should consult your primary care physician and they may want to do complete blood counts, liver function test and ultrasound of whole abdomen.

To rule out Fatty liver as a cause of symptoms especially from the symptoms you describe.

In the mean time you should avoid non vegetarian food and try to eat more fruits and vegetable.

Avoid foods with high fat content especially fried foods.

Try to consume more of fresh fruits and vegetables.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.