Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My husband has been in the hospital that means two hospitals

Customer Question

My husband has been in the hospital that means two hospitals and one skill nursing facility since June 24 in the emergency room at the second hospital they were concerned about pharmacist something meaning they were concerned about all the meds that have been introduced to his body they were multiple psychotropic drugs and also Parkinson's disease drugs and all those stable and he's now on a feeding tube and cannot urinate all over to I wish she could do before I took him to the ER just to be checked out after file and I was concerned that he was at lack of fluids he was lucid talking and joking and although he has Parkinson's and a moderate level is now absolutely a mess and I can't get answers and I can't get one Dr. Calabro with me Dr. switch every day past nurse to switch every day and I am just at my wits end please please please talk to me
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: please please please talk to me
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: When he saw Dr. Timmons to go you was told he was at a moderate level but doing fine gave him more meds one which I said didn't agree with him but he said let's try it again and is had Parkinson's since 2012 he was ambulatory occasionally had problems getting out of the chair never had problems eating or swallowing we're going to the bathroom and now
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please please this is really very important I need someone to call me I'm begging you for help please
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please I don't know if you've taken my credit card or if you have my question this is very confusing I don't know where I'm standing with anything I am a wife who's going to bury cicadas been and I need to consult with someone please call me back
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want a phone call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need an expert neurologist
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry for the delay

sorry that your husband can't urinate

what medications is he taking? and what dose?