Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I am unable to put weight on my left knee. No accident to

Customer Question

I am unable to put weight on my left knee. No accident to cause this. the pain is on the right side of my knee cap.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: There may be slight swelling but walking is almost impossible. It started Friday at work and quit after about 10 min. Now it has just gotten worse in the last 24 hrs. to the point I can't walk on it. Staying off it makes it better, but there is till slight twinges
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nothing with that knee. I haven't had any problems with joints other than a torn meniscus on the right knee 4 yrs ago
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

are you overweight?