DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Im a 47 yr old woman Ive had a burning sensation in my back

Customer Question

Hello Doctor Im a 47 yr old woman Ive had a burning sensation in my back & stomach all day..sorry what is wrong?thanks alot.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks for asking

This can be a problem in the spine causing impingement on nerve or this can be a stone in the kidney. You need to get it examined and have further investigation like CT scan or MRI of spine.

Good luck

I am available and happy to assist you any further if you do need any further clarification on this

Do feel free to ask for any further information till you are satisfied that I have provided you with a 5 star rating service.

Regards