Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

What can a dr do for me? I am 80yrs old with Afib and

Customer Question

What can a dr do for me ? I am 80yrs old with Afib and horrible spinal stenosis that cannot be repaired and now parkinsons
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes just had an Mri and X-rays I take med for restless legs Afib low thyroid blood thinner high blood pressure. Have had gall bladder and full hysterectomy and anti-depressant mother and four siblings had cancer. Three of those had dementia and one parkinsons also. Father died from TB. I still take care of myself and house work and doing well except the pain in my back is a 10 when I stand for more than 5 min. Is there any hope for me. All the doctors have never given me Pain Meds Why. I haven't had any ever My children are upset about that
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

why can't you have surgery on the stenosis?

have you tried meds for parkinson's?

just click send to reply