Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I just came back from Peru where we stayed in high altitude

Customer Question

Hi, I just came back from Peru where we stayed in high altitude up to 12,500 feet. I have had migraines all my life but this time the migraine almost did not stop for 9 days and I came back with an acute pain in my back neck in the occipital region. I thought it would disappear when I come back to LA at sea level but this pain is still there
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: I have monthly migraines for 3-4 days since I am 15 but this time it is more thna that plus the pain in the occipital region. I had nausea last night but think I also got gastro-enteritis as I have diarrhea since yesterday
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: chronic maigraines
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this is not an answer Dr Phil, just a commercial proposition
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
your ratings are bad and I understand why, I already paid $5, and you don't even show in your answer that you have any expertise in Neurology or care about my question. Thsi is a scam

My response didn't go through

I'm wondering why.

My question was what you would like to know about this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK forget it Dr Phil, I confirm my previous answer, this is a scam, I wished I could rank you.