How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

From bowling I have pain in right arm. from my finger to my

Customer Question

from bowling I have pain in right arm. from my finger to my under shoulder I want to no if I have the right dr. o have to go to orthopedic
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: no swelling bat wend lay down the pain is wors
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I don't no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome I'm Dr Chip

What exactly is your question please?