Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Gd evening, i had shingles & palsy was referred to a

Customer Question

gd evening, i had shingles & bell palsy was referred to a nuerologist, but the earliest I can see the Dr is on 10 Feb; my question is i've been having pain caused by the bell palsy & im tolerating the pain as much as I can handle because i'm scared to drink pain reliever meds
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: since I finished taking the prescribed meds for the shingles; let me take the names, give me 2 mins
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: on Nov 5, 2016 I went to Renown Urgent care and I was diagnosed with: Bell palsy (210391) primary; Herpes zoster with other complication (1544996) and cellulitis of left upper extremity (489461)
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I'm sorry you hd shingles and bell palsy

we can't prescribe pain medications to clients over the internet

we are here to answer medical questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm sorry im turning down the offer; I will just seek a neurologist here in Reno, NV. Please don't process this transaction. Thank you for your time.

you are welcome