How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aleksandra Frye Your Own Question
Aleksandra Frye
Aleksandra Frye,
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 223
Experience:  Physician at Workwell Medical Group
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Aleksandra Frye is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

67 yo male with ventricles and sulci that are enlarged to a

Customer Question

67 yo male with ventricles and sulci that are enlarged to a mild degree and MRL indicates mild central and cortical atrophy
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: sounds like I'm headed to or already in AL...right
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: Although DR says no!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: OH for three years treating CIDP!
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 8 months ago.

Good morning, the changes in the report happen with normal aging, so if you don't have any other symptoms you should be fine based on just this report!

Please let me know if I can further assist you and if you are satisfied with my answer, please give a 5 star rating (we do not get reimbursed without a positive rating). If not, I am happy to answer your question further! Thank you so very much and see you again soon! For future questions you may contact me at this web site: