How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have this sensation around my right area about and inch in

Customer Question

I have this sensation around my right area about and inch in from my pelvic bone. It feels like a tapping or sometimes fizzing sensation coming from inside. I have had an ultra sound done on my ovaries and it is not coming from that area. I had a colynoscopy about 5 months ago with no issues. Not exactly sure who to see for this problem. It is random. Started about 4 months ago then goes my way side. Recently, it has been happening for 2 weeks. It does not cause accute pain but is very annoying and causes me to only pay attention to the sensation which then I end up tensing up everywhere.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. Have you had a CT scan of the pelvis?