How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chip (M.D.) Your Own Question
Dr Chip (M.D.)
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 31602
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Chip (M.D.) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was told to get a medial marijuana card by the SSDA Dr.

Customer Question

I was told to get a medial marijuana card by the SSDA Dr. that I seen. I have Tremors and taking sinemet primidone Neurontin propranolol for this. I have Depression and I'm Bipolar, I have High pressure, anxiety and unable to sleep due to PTSD. Myquestion is would marijuana help? currently I'm taking 36 pills a day.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: The last 8 years. I see A psychiatrist, psychologist, and neurologist for these problems.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have neuropathy in both legs and anxiety.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I'm Dr Chip

Yes the medical marijuana should help with both your neuropathy, tremors, and anxiety.

I think you qualify for medical marijuana and I'd urge you to apply for the card.

Let me know if you need any more information please.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
where would I find a Dr to get a card?
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 9 months ago.

Where do you live?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sun City, Az. 85351
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
would that dr be able to issue a card?
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 9 months ago.

Here's a link to find a doctor in your state. Since you qualify for it, he should be able to help get it issued to you

Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 9 months ago.

If you have no more questions, please remember to rate my service to you