How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 56502
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know a name of the best neurophysician or

Customer Question

I would like to know a name of the best neurophysician or clinic who has specialize with my son condition due to this football head injury. Please give me a name to choose from in the state of Kansas (Wichita or KU Medical Center) and also Colorado ( Colorado Springs or Denver) Thank you Nancy. Another neurologist may answer this, who lives in the United States.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

are those the closest university hospitals?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

what is his condition exactly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
On November 9th I was asking Dr Vakul Aren neurology questions about my son. Do you have access to that information? Order number 16829303-297 My son had a head concussion due to a football injury. 2 months out. He still struggles to remember daily tasks and school home work. Some headaches. We are scheduling for a MRI. I would like to follow up with a top rated neurologist. I'm asking for your assistance on a good recommend neurologist. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

I reviewed the info and I did some research and this is the best possible place for him

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.
thanks for this questionplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply