Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My boyfriend has more than a couple of very serious

Customer Question

My boyfriend has more than a couple of very serious conditions that are happening simultaneously and seem to be progressing worse. Here is a list of some of the things that are happening to him now.
1. His hands are stiffened and mutating worse, his fingers are deformed and stiff. He has very little to no use of his hands and fingers and is in constant pain always. Also his toes are also beginning to stiffened up on both his feet. The doctors he sees have said his nerves are shrinking. But we are seeking more credible help.
2. He can't swallow his food and chokes on anything he eats or drinks.
3.He had an accident at work years ago when a heavy box fell on the right side of the cheek area knocking out of place his temporomandibular joint
4. He has had an infusion in the front of his neck and as a result afterwards he has been having problems swallowing anything he eats and drinks.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Does your boyfriend have any other medical problems or take any medications?

What is your question?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.