Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have been trying to get a card for months. I tried a

Customer Question

I have been trying to get a card for months. I tried a doctor in Northampton and that didn't work out. Now she has closed her office. I just want to get the card so I can get the marijuana and feel better. I tried some that a friend had and it made me feel a lot better.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I asked my doctor and he said that it probably would be OK for me to use. He sent the appropriate file to that doctor in Northampton but that didn't work out. I will have to start all over. I am diabetic and I have arthritis all over my body so I'm on all kinds of medicines for pain and such.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have had this pain for about 3 years. I was supposed to have a total knee replacement on my right leg but the doctor wouldn't do it because I'm overweight and at the time my right leg was swollen because of cellulitis so he refused.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I don't know. Like what?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

what state are you in ?

Medical marijuana laws very from state to state.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you don't have to start a new question.

what state are you in ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is making me nervous. There is a fee around every corner. All I want is a card not a bunch of questions and such and
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Massachusetts.
No I don't want to spend $50 to make a phone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No answer? I figured as much. I'll look somewhere else.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I need to know what state you are in to help you

we can't get you a medical marijuana card here online

but I can help direct you to websites where you can download forms you will need.

you can find doctors who will prescribe you marijuana in Mass through lists here

https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/medical-marijuana-doctors/MA

http://cannacaredocs.com/northhampton-ma/

Northampton Canna Care Docs is pleased to offer clinic hours: Wednesday 10am – 4pm and Fridays 12 – 6pm. Please call for further information:(###) ###-####Walk-in’s welcome! ***** Suite 212 Northampton, MA 01060

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already found them. I saw your ad for a card on-line and figured, seeing that because I'm disabled, it would be easier to not have to go out. Also, it states you have a free trial period yet you charged me $5 start up fee and then $29 to send me an answer to my question. Then you wanted to charge $50 for a phone call? I'm done with your site and I want my money back.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

sure.