DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience
Experience:  MD with 30 years of experience in medicine,Diagnositics.
4713694

What causes shoulder blade soreness pain in trapezius muscle

Customer Question

what causes shoulder blade soreness pain in trapezius muscle over top of shoulder down back of arm to elbow. also have dizziness when moving head. iam unable to crochet or use computer
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DoctorAnil replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,it's cervical spondylosis which can result in such symptoms.

And you have tried heat,ice massage, Tylenol, ibuprofen with little relief so your next step should be a clinical examination by an Orthopedist and undergo MRI/X-ray of cervical spine.

You should consider physical therapy for pain management.

Steroid injections/strong pain killers/opoid containing medications can be given.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.