How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Amir Javed Your Own Question
Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Master physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 8842
Experience:  Master degree in Internal medicine & gastroenterology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Amir Javed is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is a neurologist the type of doctor I should see?

Customer Question

Is a neurologist the type of doctor I should see?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that if you are having any muscle problem or myalgia then you can see Rheumatologist first or specialist in internal medicine. if it is related to nervous system or nerves which is impacting on your muscles then see Neurologist. All the best.