How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a large hemangioma on my thoracic vertebrae and was

Customer Question

I have a large hemangioma on my thoracic vertebrae and was told I need to go to a specialist like a University is what the Doctor said but he said they do not refer to any. My Gen Physician said he would refer me to any place that worked in this special treatment. So I need to find a Doctor that can take care of this tumor. Is this something you or anyone at your practice could possible help me with? Kerry Hawkins
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes I have seen several doctors over the years. Gen. Physicians, Rheumatologists, pain doctors, D. O.s and Chiropractors.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 4-5 years. I take oxycontin plus others and have been on 4 different Biologics that have all failed me.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: The only thing that makes it livable is to stay in bed or laying down on couch. Not a healthy lifestyle but activities make it worse. If my blood pressure gets up it seems to make it worse.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


This is not a practice.

What city and state are you in?