Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Excruciating migraine that is painful to move head in any

Customer Question

Excruciating migraine that is painful to move head in any direction with painful tingling and pounding for 2 hours now
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

I would suggest you to take pain medication like tylenol or ibubrufen and go to ER straight away so that blood pressure and other physical examination can be done and anything serious can be ruled out as tingling and painful head movements need thorough evaluation. You might need injectable painkillers for this.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.