Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Pain in right arm, painful lumps beneath both arms, right

Customer Question

Pain in right arm, painful lumps beneath both arms, right breast pain beneath nipple, pain in center of chest, lump in throat after eating, sometimes after the first bite, blackouts associated with nausea when I get too hot, pain in both thumbs. Pain in right arm travels to neck when I lay down
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Since how long are you having these symptoms?

Have you been seen for this?

Any tests done?

Are you on any medications for anything?

Please let me know.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm taking Pepcid
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've had blood work down, but won't have results until Monday. I will have MRI done on Monday toi
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They just started
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Symptoms started 2 weeks ago
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your patience.

Apologize for the delayed response as I was busy with a patient in my clinic here.

I think that the MRI of your neck spine will tell us exactly what the problem is.

I think that with your symptoms, a possibility of disc disease of the neck pressing on nerves must be considered at the top.

Also, if you have not had your vitamin B12 and thyroid hormone tested, I would recommend that you should have that tested as well.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please do submit a rating when you are done.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the disc in my neck can cause all of these problems that I'm having? My vitamin B12 and thyroid hormone can cause this problems as well? We I go to the gym to workout, I get really short of breathe and I just get black stop in front of my eyes and it seems as though I'm going to blackout...Everytime I get my physical, my vitamin D is always low
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the disc in my neck can cause all of these problems that I'm having? My vitamin B12 and thyroid hormone can cause this problems as well? We I go to the gym to workout, I get really short of breathe and I just get a black spot in front of my eyes and it seems as though I'm going to blackout...Everytime I get my physical, my vitamin D is always lowYou can add more here...Send
+ Add filesYou have an unclaimed offer!Phone CallView OfferYour conversation is covered by our Disclaimer.OrderID: 16518435-580
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello!!!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Sorry for the late response.

Yes disc disease in the neck pressing on nerves in the neck or the spinal cord of the neck can cause the symptoms that you are experiencing.