Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

Every now and then i get a weird sensation in my head and

Customer Question
sometimes it effects my body...
every now and then i get a weird sensation in my head and sometimes it effects my body. It only happens at night not long after I've gone to bed. When it happens it only happens at night. I can go weeks without anything and then I might have 2 in a week. I get up and I,m fine during the day. I'm pretty healthy don't get sick no symtoms during the day. I go for a walk every morning it's just a night thing when it happens
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: It's been happening on and off for a few months. The symtems seem to be the same just the head but it doesn't feel like a normal headache and there's no after affects. I get up the next morning as if nothings happened
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no i've just had blood tests just recently and everythings normal. She doesn't seem too concerned
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Neurology
7/12/2016
Neurologist: Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)

Hi there. In which part of your head does this weird sensation occur? How long does it typically last? Does it interfere with your sleep at all?

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)