DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I have rash that comes & goes to different parts of my body.

Customer Question

I have rash that comes & goes to different parts of my body. My feet & hands are.swollen & itch like crazy. My urine is very dark. What's wrong with me?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
Can you please attach a picture or two here for me to have a look at and to be able to give you a better opinion.
Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied and do not want to use this service
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I will try to help you. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Sounds like you could have a liver problem. Can you attach the photos here? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Itchy skin? Painful skin? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied and would not like to continue.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am a double board certified US doctor with over 20 years of board certified clinical patient care experience.

Save time and find me by request in the future, in medical, for all question needs.

I will give you an answer, but be sure to give me more information and questions as needed. [if you want to cancer customer service can help you with that, but, let's see if I can help?]

Kidney failure is one possibility, chronic kidney disease.

Infection is another possibility.

Infection of the urine can cause dark urine, extend to the kidneys.

Compromise of the kidneys can cause swelling of the body.

Autoimmune disease could account for all of your symptoms.

See an internal medicine doctor, ASAP or go to the ER.

This can be serious.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

I