dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

My son woke up this morning and his jaw was hurting very

Customer Question

my son woke up this morning and his jaw was hurting very badly. Now he has a headache and says his head feels like its going to explode?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

As he is young and in this case such a severe headache if often called Cluster Headache , this usually lasts for sometime but is very severe , it would be ideal for him to visit ER and get injectable pain killer otherwise its duration and severity can increase .

So please go to ER .

Good luck.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ...